Thursday 1 August 2013

New from Woodware, today's card is a simple one from me


I thought I would start sharing some of the new Woodware images and with the weather we have had here this week I thought this was quite an apt one to start with.

I made a background using watercolours on Woodware Watercolour Card, stamped the words and floral border with Versa Fine ink before embossing with Stampendous Clear Detail Embossing Powder.  Although Versa Fine is a dye based ink you can emboss with it if you work quickly.

I added some black and white Woodware Fancy Twine and one of the Woodware Flower Buttons from the blue set.

The 2 separate stamps in the set are designed by Francoise Read, the text is very detailed but it stamps out really clearly, you will find it on this link:  May there always be...


All the new Woodware Craft Collection stamps designed by Francoise Read and Jane Gill are available on our website HERE

Thanks for visiting

Jill x


1 comment:

  1. I like this very much Jill.Love the background and the simplicity of it all, and of course the words!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always really appreciated!