Monday 11 June 2012

TV Update - I'm on IDEAL WORLD on Weds, not Create and Craft!!!


Sorry, I didn't find out until this afternoon, I assumed it would be Create and Craft.

If you wish to record the show then please record Ideal World instead!!!

I hope you are able to join me live though, I'm going to be demonstrating on behalf of Stampendous as part of the Ideal World International Craft Day.

I'll be Fran-taging, using all sorts of lovely bling to create Fran's Encrusted Jewel technique.  Here's a sneaky peek photo of something I'm featuring in the show.

I hope you are able to watch the show.  I believe it may be repeated on Create and Craft later on Wednesday.

Jill x

5 comments:

  1. Hi Jill, So glad you and Ian were at Stamp Magic yesterday, I managed to get there early enough to have a little chat with you both before it got really busy. Thanks for showing us the great techniques with the Stampendous embossing powders, they are really gorgeous, and I managed to buy the 3 that I wanted before you sold out. Thank you. Michelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Jill

    I can't see the show listed on Ideal World TV schedule..... what time please???? I don't want to miss it!!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The show is listed as Stampendous and is on at 12pm/noon Christine.

    I hope you can watch it!

    Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope so too.. would hate to miss both you or the frantage!!! Have set the alarm on my phone!! Been too long since you've been on TV.... hope more appearances come soon!!
    Good luck with the show Jill..
    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Jill, they gave you the purple heat gun! Oh no, it just blew everything away and it was too loud! I really enjoyed the show the steam train was really excellent, genius idea. I look forward to seeing you again when I go to the next craft show. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always really appreciated!