Thursday 31 May 2012

Card for a queen challenge


Our card for a queen challenge finishes tonight so there is still a little time to join in.   I am very late posting my card here.

I decided to use a technique I was reminded of a couple of weeks ago that I hadn't done for a while.

I used the Mardi Gras set of Starburst Stains as they are very regal colours, each  has a secondary brass mica colour.


The photos are quite dark so you cant't see very well but I've used the stains, glossy accents and tissue.


As I've got loads of Fran-tage glitters I also added some of them inside too to add some sparkle


I found a great ribbon to match, olive green and burgundy


 Then sat and added all the bling!!!



I used:
Acetate and Tissue
Crown button, brad, ribbon and yarn from ye olde shoppe stash!!



I hope you all have a great time this coming weekend with your Jubilee celebrations, enjoy the bank holiday!

Jill x

2 comments:

  1. Oooh that background you've created is just LUSH! Thanks so much for sharing your gorgeous make. :)

    Ali

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous Jill. You could send that to 'the palace' and I'm sure it would be well received. The background is so textured and bling. Hugs, Buttons x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always really appreciated!