Tuesday 1 February 2011

Feb ATC Swap - Steampunk


I had lots of fun making this ATC for our ATC swaps this month.  I love all the cogs, gears, clocks, gadgets and other accessories that go with this theme.

My only downside was that the final piece is so small!  I've included some closeups below with the detail.

I embossed and layered Cuttlebug embossed mirror card and cut gear dies, mini postcards, and stamped and glued...  Here are the supplies I used:

Cuttlebug folders Cogs and Gears and Spots and Dots
Mirror card, curly clips from the shop
7-gypsy stickers - from our bargain room at the shop



The vivid red funnels of this steam ship were great for this and I still love adding those game spinners and cogs to projects!  You can just see the tail of a plane in the top right hand corner.  The gold Cuttlebug embossed cogs and gears peeks through.
 

The wording stickers are from sheets of 7-gypsy stickers that are in our bargain room at the shop, do you about our bargain room?   There is a lot of interesting and nice  stuff in there that we don't have room for in our main shop and as it's in that room it is half price or less!!  


Steam trains, very industrious!!

You can just about see a bit of stamping peeking through ...


I hope you will join us this month
Jill


2 comments:

  1. Fabulous creation Jill. Love all the pics and elements you have used.
    luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is brilliant Jill, there is so much to see here x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always really appreciated!