Thursday 20 January 2011

2011 Hero Arts


I've now added a lot of the new Hero Arts stamps onto our website, there are some cracking new designs again!!!

At the moment I've only put the new 2011 designs in this new section, HERE so that you can just see the new products.  We also have introductory offers on them.

I haven't added all the wood mounted stamps, as we are not intending to stock them all but if there are any that you'd like that are not shown we can get them for you on special order, the introductory offer prices will apply.

Some of the products in the 2010 catalogue are still available and are featured in the new catalogue, I will add them to the 2011 details in due course, in the meantime do look for them in the old section. 

We still have some stock of the 2010 products if there are any that you'd still like to buy (they will be discontinued when they sell out). 

I was surprised to see that the Fabulous Flourish stamp isn't in the new catalogue, that was quite a shock as it is a fantastic design and only appeared for the first time in the Christmas supplement.  I've got more back in stock if anyone wants to grab one before they all go!

Now there is the temptation for the ones I'd like for myself...  Oh dear!!

1 comment:

  1. I can highly recommend that fabulous flourish! It's wonderful and so, so useful :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always really appreciated!