Saturday 13 November 2010

Rotherham - Skipton Coach Trip



Forty plus ladies visited us on a coach trip last Monday, they all joined in Make and Takes with Janet and Michelle and made beautiful cards.  Some of the ladies hadn't stamped before or even embossed, they did a fabulous job with their first try at it all.

While half of the ladies made cards, the other half shopped and had lunch.


The weather on Monday was awful, lots of wind and rain, not a great weather day for travelling but I think the ladies enjoyed their day out.  We had a problem with the toilet...  We won't go into too much detail, but it couldn't have happened on a worse day!

Well, this is my first post for over a week, naughty, naughty!!!  I'm hoping I'm now over the horrid bug thing!!!

Debbie and I had a brilliant day out today and went on a USArtQuest workshop with the company owner/super talented artist Susan Pickering Rothamel and her equally super talented sidekick Frankie, it was absolutely FAB:)  I haven't seen Susan for a few years so it was lovely to see her and learn even more great techniques with her products.  She worked us hard, we completed 4 display boards full of techniques.    I got all inspired with the old products again and wowed with the new ones, so I'll be showing you many things here soon.  There's also a lot of techniques that you can use with your Cuttlebug:) 

I hope you are all having a great weekend too!!

Jill

1 comment:

  1. The memorable part of any event is the thing that goes wrong. When you look back at it later, it almost always gets a laugh though, so don't let it worry you too much.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always really appreciated!