Thursday 29 July 2010

Blog Candy, Challenges and ATC Swap update

Our recent Tim Holtz blog candy is now closed and a winner will be announced very soon, so keep those fingers crossed!  I'll sort out some new candy as soon as I can as you obviously love it!!!

We are overwhelmed with the response for the candy and also for both our new challenge and ATC swaps.  Thank you so much for taking the time to enter them it really is very much appreciated.

The first challenge ends today and a new one will start tomorrow at noon so get your last minute entries in NOW.  Pop over to the challenge blog to see all the entries, there's a lot of fab crafting for you to admire.  At the time of writing there are 147 entries!! 

Janet has a full box of actual ATCs to swap, and it's a LARGE box, being cheeky or rather very nosey, I've asked Janet if she would like to use our big tables at the shop to actually do the swapping (so I can sneak a peek), she kindly agreed to humour me so I'm very much looking forward to seeing all your work as Janet does the swapping!  A new ATC swap theme will start on Sunday so do call by the ATC blog for the details and to see the design team's next batch of ATCs on the new theme.

The blog candy giveaway for the launch of the ATC swaps ends on Saturday, so if you have sent in a set of cards then you are eligible to enter for the candy, so do it NOW if you haven't already.  Again, thank you so much for taking the time and effort to make and send in your ATCs.

I'll be updating the info for international ATC swappers in the next couple of days so that you will have time to enter the next swap if you wish to.

Welcome to new followers of all 3 Stamp Man blogs, I hope you will keep popping back to visit us.
Well, there's themes ending, new themes starting and prizes and awards to give out amongst other things so I'd better get on, I'll generate a winner for the blog candy first while I can. My laptop is very poorly at the moment and causing lots of fun (not!), the backlight and mother board have broken, wireless has wandered off somewhere and I have wires trailing from the kitchen to the living room so that I can use the internet and see what I'm doing through the telly.  Loose wires and springer spaniels do not go together...

Anyway, thanks again everyone, you are a great bunch:)

Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always really appreciated!