Tuesday 23 March 2010

Craft Creations Ltd - Springy Flowers - updated

I did say I would show more of the cards from the last show on Create and Craft with Craft Creations from last Friday, so here are a few more.  These are from the Springy Flowers kit.  This oriental take on the springy flower theme is my favourite.  I love those curly wires!

My runner up favourite is the wired springy flower themed easel card.  Love the glitter hearts and dots embellishments on the wire!   Easel cards get my vote every time at the moment, I LOVE them!
Then there's the other gorgeous card that's so tactile.....I think everyone that came on our set felt that side panel and said oh... that feels so nice! 
The purple, gingham and silver combo here is nice too, the photo doesn't show the glittery outlines of the flowers which is a shame.  It is a lovely card in real life.

Well done to all the ladies that made them.

All of the products used on these cards can be found at www.craftcreations.com 

I may be back later today with another post! 

Jill

UPDATE:  If you are interested in buying any of the kits that featured in the show they are now on the Craft Creations website.  Please click HERE to go straight to the page

1 comment:

  1. These are gorgeous! I love the springy flowers one and the blue and silver hearts. Such lovely colours. I can't wait to have a go at doing it myself! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always really appreciated!