Wednesday 17 March 2010

Cards from Friday's Craft Creations Show - Set 1 - Hearts, Flowers and Gears


Here are some of the cards made by the team at Craft Creations for Friday's Ideal World show from the Hearts, Flowers and Gears Kit. 


The kit contains everything you need to make these cards except double sided tape and 3D foam pads. 


The colour theme for the kit is blue, green and silver and also includes a sheet of acetate too.

I will post more of the cards another time.

I've been having a play with Tracey's new stamps, I haven't finished the cards yet so I'll show you those cards later today or tomorrow.

Jill

2 comments:

  1. oooo, look forward to seeing those tomorrow Jill!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cards are very unusual. I think I'll look into that kit in detail.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always really appreciated!