Saturday 6 February 2010

New LARGE Cuttlebug Folders 5" x 7" now in stock!!!!


I need to tell you about these new large Cuttlebug embossing folders that arrived yesterday, yes, 5" wide and 7" in length.  We have 5 different patterns in stock which cost £6.75 each. 

Debbie, Helen and I had our names on some of these and today customers in the shop have had a rummage through them as well.

Click here to go straight to them in the shop.

We also have a lot of new standard size folders in stock but I didn't have photo's of these on the website yet and actually only have thumbnail pictures of the large folders on the website but I will add more pictures as soon as I can.  I just can't upload them at the moment.

Anyway, here are the other 4 large folders for now, click on the pictures for large images.  I'll show you the new standard folders over the next few days.









2 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous, Jill and I love the new size.

    Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY Goodness !!! Finally a folder that will actually fit .... How cool is that going to be. Thanks Cuttlebug ...
    Hugs, Janie

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always really appreciated!