Tuesday 9 February 2010

Fabulous filigrees from last Monday's show


I showed these Moonglow Fabulous Filigrees on the show, they are intrically laser cut mount board shapes that can coloured embossed and used as embellishments, such as for the UTEE frame I posted about earlier this week where I used the anchor that had been embossed with Moonglow 2-tone embossing powders.  The powder above is the Razzleberry Plum.  While it was still hot I added some micro beads for texture.


I used various colours of Moonglow embossing powders on the butterfly above then stamped into it while the powder was still hot with a script stamp.  The stamp must be a proper rubber stamp, a clear stamp will be damaged.



Again various colours have been used on the gecko along with micro beads.


Just embossing powder on this kokopelli design, no stamping or beads. 

I love making these and if you saw the boards we had on the show you will have seen that I've made quite a few now!

The filigrees above are approximately 3", so more suitable to projects other than cards and are on offer at the moment at half price, £1.25 each.  We do have some that are smaller with 2 in the packs HERE

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jill

    More lovely embossing. I have just bought some Utee and have been having a play. I bought some of these filigree items when we came to visit you, but they've just sat in my box up until now. I had intended to spray them with starburst stains, but I think I'll emboss them instead now. I love the beads, it makes them really dimentional. I shall have to think of a project to use them on!!

    Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, especially the butterfly & gecko.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always really appreciated!