Sunday 1 November 2009

Just a note with Classical Instruments!

Here is another card made from Tracey's Classical Instrument stamp sheet. It was stamped with brown Stazon and painted with a green Moonshadow ink. I did a bit of manic stamping for the border with the same stamp by repeatedly stamping, sometimes without re-inking to give it a bit of depth. I then ran it through the Cuttlebug with the swirl folder to add some texture.

Jill Boulton had a workshop here yesterday metal embossing, I joined in and played too which was great, we tried lots of techniques, the elements we made need making into something so I'll show what we made another time.

I hope you are enjoying your weekend!

Jill

2 comments:

  1. This is a fabulous card Jill. Love that border! I want to play with that set of stamps (bought at The Dome) but have all my Christmas cards to make yet as well as going away for 2 weeks on Friday so I daren't let myself cut them out yet.

    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooohhh...this stamp looks familiar! And...it looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always really appreciated!