Wednesday 16 September 2009

Classical Instruments and mica pigments


Here's another of the cards I made for the Harrogate show. I used the Outback Moonglow Mica Pigment Powders for the main image, if you would like some instructions for this technique, please click HERE.

The base card has been sprayed with Moonshadow Mist. The side gold panel is a background made with one of the gold Moonshadow Inks which I Cuttlebug'd with the swirl folder. The words are on the same stamp sheet, I just cut them up and mounted them on copper mirri card.

6 comments:

  1. This is lovely Jill - a fabulous effect ...that is another amazing stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Linda, the pigment powders work really well with the instrument stamps and the detail really pops out on the black card.

    Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Jill! I must find the time to play with mine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabby image so classy!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another stunning card Jill. I was interested to see how you've assembled the card. I always find the dark card difficult to know what to put with when I've used the moonshadow but I love it with the misted cuttlebugged background.
    This stamp set really is lovely isn't it.

    Lisax

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always really appreciated!