Tuesday 28 April 2009

French Country and Lace Tag Book

I used the French Country Starburst Stains to create the backgrounds in this book, I misted through a doily for some of the backgrounds and them used the coloured doily as well.

I embossed the large lace background stamp onto white vellum using white detail embossing powder. Some of the pages have the lace border designs that are embossed with Venus Violet Blue Moonglow Embossing Powder as well as the white detail. I can spot a noodle brush background that has been embossed with the same EP.

The front cover is acetate stamped with white Stazon ink with words from the Aspects of Design Butterfly Garden sheet. I coloured some of the ribbon with the stains so that it would co-ordinate with the book and added some charms.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always really appreciated!