Tuesday 28 April 2009

Prairie Wildflower Starburst Stains & Butterfly Garden Stamp


I decided to make a HUGE card with some more of the papers I'd made with the Prairie Wildflower Starburst Stains. I used the new Tim Holtz Flourish Mask and sprayed, splattered and splodged onto an A4 piece of card. I removed the mask and sprayed again to take away some of the white where the mask had been. I stamped the smaller filigree butterfly stamp with white Stazon ink onto the acetate panel. The border is the scrunch technique. I misted a piece of white card then when dry I embossed the large filigree butterfly with Moonglow Morning Glory Azure Teal embossing powder. The words are from the same stamp sheet and the vellum is attached with white brads. I used a wide organza ribbon, threaded through a ribbon to hide the joins in the panel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always really appreciated!